Phoenix American Hospitality Acquires Seven Select-Service Hotels In $101M Transaction
DALLAS, TEXAS (July 17, 2017) – Phoenix American Hospitality, a Dallas-based hotel fund manager, announces the $101M purchase of seven upscale select-service hotels in Arkansas, Louisiana and Florida.
This acquisition of one Hilton and six Marriott properties adds 778 rooms to the Phoenix American Hospitality portfolio. With the addition of these seven properties, Phoenix American Hospitality has purchased 13 properties in 2017, totaling 1532 rooms in nine states.
The newly acquired properties include:
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fayetteville North/Springdale
• ALOFT Rogers-Bentonville
• Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jonesboro
• Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge
• Residence Inn by Marriott Baton Rouge
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott New Orleans Metairie
• Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers
“Each of these properties is a meaningful addition to our growing portfolio,” said Perch Nelson, President of Phoenix American Hospitality. “We anticipate a strong partnership and long-term success with each property”.